Join the Club staff in a tropical getaway!
According to Wikipedia, "Tropical is sometimes used in a general sense for a tropical climate to mean warm to hot and moist year-round, often with the sense of lush vegetation."
- First, lets pick a destination. Click HERE to view a map of the tropics.
- Wow, there are a lot of countries we could pick from! How many countries do you think are considered tropical?
- Click HERE to view all the countries!
- Now, lets pick ONE tropical country that a staff member has traveled to (or would like to travel to)
- Have a staff member search for pictures to show you.
- What does the landscape look like? What colors do you see?
- Compare the picture to one of Wisconsin. Similarities? Differences?
- Search for information about your destination.
- What language do they speak
- What currency do they use
- What is the population of the country
- What is the capital
We are ready to depart for our destination! Don't forget to bring your luggage, sunscreen and passport!
You have just arrived at your destination. Thank you for traveling BGC Airlines.
You may now enjoy these complimentary services provided by the BGC concierge:
- Sunburned Soothing Mad-Lib
- Quiz Your Noodle: Geckos
- Coral Reef Photos
- The State of our Ocean Video
- Two for the Road. A baby seal hitches a ride on a sea turtle video
Want more adventure? You can click on any natgeoforkids games or activities!