The Boys & Girls Club of Fort Atkinson currently serves elementary school children who attend Luther, Purdy, Barrie and Rockwell Elementary Schools.
Membership and fee forms for the 2018-2019 school year are available at the BGC office in Purdy Elementary School. These forms will also be available for pick up from Club staff members during the Back 2 School Night on Tuesday, August 28th, 5:30pm-6:30pm, in the cafeteria of each Elementary School Club site. Membership forms are processed on a first come, first served basis.
Contact Melissa Napiorkowski to pick up a membership and fee form using the contact information below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Luther cell phone: 920-728-4497
Please note that all Club sites are experiencing high membership enrollment.
A waiting list may be put in place for a Club site if capacity is reached and gradual additions to membership and attendance are required.
At this time, the Barrie Club site is close to waiting list status for membership forms picked up. Families who inquire about membership at Barrie will receive updated information.
2018-2019 Fee Structure
Essentially there are 3 fee options- you will pick ONE.
- Full Pay ($280/month) if you qualify for WI Shares (day care assistance program). To see if you qualify for WI Shares visit https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/wishares
- Full pay ($280/month) if your annual household income is higher than $200,000
- Scholarship Rate of $10 annually per member if you do not qualify for shares & make less than $200,000/year.
In order to receive #3- you must submit ONE of the following income verification documents to Megan Murphy at email@example.com or via fax at 608-661-4733:
1. Denial letter from the Department of Children and Families for the WI Shares Program
2. Taxes that show your family's income is over 185% of the Federal Poverty Level (see below)
3. Unemployment Check
4. Letter from a case worker.
Your Guide To Regulated Care: https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/files/publications/pdf/2436.pdf
CACFP Meal Patterns: https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/cacfp/CACFP_MealBP.pdf
WI Shares: https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/wishares