The Boys & Girls Club of Fort Atkinson currently serves elementary school children who are at least 6 years old & attend Luther, Purdy, Barrie and Rockwell Elementary Schools.
2018-2019 Fee Structure
Essentially there are 3 fee options- you will pick ONE.
- Full Pay ($280/month) if you qualify for WI Shares (day care assistance program). To see if you qualify for WI Shares visit https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/wishares
- Full pay ($280/month) if your annual household income is higher than $200,000
- Scholarship Rate of $10 annually per member if you do not qualify for shares & make less than $200,000/year.
In order to receive #3- you must submit ONE of the following income verification documents to Megan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 608-661-4733:
1. Denial letter from the Department of Children and Families for the WI Shares Program
2. Taxes that show your family's income is over 185% of the Federal Poverty Level (see below)
3. Unemployment Check
4. Letter from a case worker.
Your Guide To Regulated Care: https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/files/publications/pdf/2436.pdf
CACFP Meal Patterns: https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/cacfp/CACFP_MealBP.pdf
WI Shares: https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/wishares